Jean-Pierre’s areas of legal expertise are family law and wills and estate law, including:
(2) custody and access;
(3) spousal and child support;
(4) equalization and division of family property;
(5) wills and powers of attorney;
(6) probating and administrating estate;
(7) estate planning;and
(8) mediation, arbitration and dispute resolution.
The Office’s practice also includes civil law and commercial and corporate law. If we cannot help you, then we can assist you find a lawyer who can. The Office has a strong support team: experienced paralegals, qualified legal assistants and hard-working students.
Flexible payment arrangements and appointments may be available upon request.