Jean-Pierre’s primary areas of legal expertise are family law, and wills and estate law, including:
(2) custody and access;
(3) spousal and child support;
(4) equalization and division of family property;
(5) collaborative family law;
(6) wills and powers of attorney;
(7) probating and administrating estate; and
(8) mediation, arbitration and dispute resolution.
Jean-Pierre Ung can also assist you with other legal matters such as civil litigation claims, Small Claims Court matters, and provincial offenses matters.